We are open!
Visit our Stylist page to make an appointment - click here
What to expect when you visit us
We go above and beyond the State Board and
CDC/OSHA best practices, so things are slightly
Service prices have changed, the time it takes to
perform services takes a little bit longer.
What to expect at your appointment:
- You will be receiving a health screening and acknowledgment prior to your appointment.
- Please text your stylist when you are parked outside. They will text back and let you know when to come in.
- Mask must remain on for the duration of the appointment.
- We can provide disposable masks if needed.
- Wear comfortable clothing and a collarless top if possible. We are not using our robes right now, just cutting drapes, changed for each client.
- Do not come in if you have ANY cold or flu-like symptoms. Allergies count as symptoms.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms, please stay home, we can reschedule you asap.
- Please sanitize or wash hands before taking a seat.
As always, thank you for your continued support. ️
Studio Redz on NBC News
Studio Redz's Karen McDonald shares her experience as one of the many businesses struggling amid the coronavirus pandemic.